At TGW Systems we maintain an inventory of critical spares and replacement parts in Norton Shores, MI. Why? So you can have the parts on hand when you need them and can count on fast turnaround for replacement parts. Most parts orders are shipped with in two days from receipt of order before 12:00pm EST.
Part orders (in stock) for next day air shipment must be received before 12:00pm EST.
Most equipment orders come with two spare parts lists, a consolidated list with recommended quantities and pricing and a "where used" list based on each defined conveyor unit. All spare part listings are kept on file for Distributor "back up" for future reference.
If you do not have your equipment spare part listing... we want to get parts to you as quickly as we canand you can help by providing the information from the bed tag label.
sEach unit of TGW Systems equipment has a white paper label attached either to the inside or outside face of the side channel.
Old Label Style
Old Label Style
New Label Style
The label will contain all of the following information:
- ITEM # (TGW's Item # for this piece of equipment)
- DESC (Description of the piece of equipment)
- Job # (The most important information for us to help you. Job # allows us to generate a list of all equipment originally shipped with this unit)
- M No: Manufacture Number and Date (Assembly date which reveals the age of the equipment)
- TAG #
- QR (Quick Retrieval Bar Code) scan for IOM manual
Having this information available when you call your Authorized TGW Systems Distributor will help expedite the process, and get you the parts you need faster.